Windows Zero Configuration - Wireless

This is a discussion on Windows Zero Configuration - Wireless ; Hello , okay over the past year I have been using the Windows Zero Configuration to connect my linksys h200 @ home wireless adapter to my router (dlink) On the 3rd of april , the Windows Zero Configuration tab disappeared. ...

  1. Windows Zero Configuration

    Hello , okay over the past year I have been using the Windows Zero
    Configuration to connect my linksys h200 @ home wireless adapter to my
    router (dlink)
    On the 3rd of april , the Windows Zero Configuration tab disappeared.
    I went to services and its started and automatic as normal...
    But in network connections theres nothing there.
    I restored to jan 27 and still nothing.
    All I did on 2nd april was browse websites and talk on msn messenger.
    I have tried everything ,
    I need help
    I have tried all the things on this website and others.. going to
    services.msc and control.exe and regedit.. and so on all this is the way its
    always been and the way people are telling me to set it.
    Its all normal/
    My computer is running Windows XP Home Edition SP2
    Its Hewlett-Packard (Pavilion) , (Intel Celeron) cpu : 2.53GHz
    248 MB RAM

  2. Re: Windows Zero Configuration

    I suspect your linksys h200 has died. I'm not familiar with it so can't help
    further.
    Test it elsewhere is you can or re-install it.

    "Hayden Marshall" Marshall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:99893061-F966-44CD-80AE-C218A7738813@microsoft.com...
    > Hello , okay over the past year I have been using the Windows Zero
    > Configuration to connect my linksys h200 @ home wireless adapter to my
    > router (dlink)
    > On the 3rd of april , the Windows Zero Configuration tab disappeared.
    > I went to services and its started and automatic as normal...
    > But in network connections theres nothing there.
    > I restored to jan 27 and still nothing.
    > All I did on 2nd april was browse websites and talk on msn messenger.
    > I have tried everything ,
    > I need help
    > I have tried all the things on this website and others.. going to
    > services.msc and control.exe and regedit.. and so on all this is the way
    > its
    > always been and the way people are telling me to set it.
    > Its all normal/
    > My computer is running Windows XP Home Edition SP2
    > Its Hewlett-Packard (Pavilion) , (Intel Celeron) cpu : 2.53GHz
    > 248 MB RAM

+ Reply to Thread