What can I do if I lost my network key? - Wireless

This is a discussion on What can I do if I lost my network key? - Wireless ; I current using my own wireless network at home. A few days ago I install the progam called "JUMPSTART" to tighten the security of my wireless network. As a result, that program decided the network key for my network without ...

  1. What can I do if I lost my network key?

    I current using my own wireless network at home. A few days ago I install
    the progam called "JUMPSTART" to tighten the security of my wireless network.
    As a result, that program decided the network key for my network without
    telling what that network key is. Right now I am the only one who can use
    this network because I am using the network key that was saved in my
    computer. I really need that network key because apparently I am not the
    only one who use this network. Is there any way I can retrieve the network
    key?!

  2. RE: What can I do if I lost my network key?

    Hi

    If you open your web browser and type in 192.168.1.1 This brings up the
    router access page. Leave the user name empty in the password field type
    admin. This will give you access to your settings. Click wireless, wireless
    security and you should find the network key there.

    "Infinize12" wrote:

    > I current using my own wireless network at home. A few days ago I install
    > the progam called "JUMPSTART" to tighten the security of my wireless network.
    > As a result, that program decided the network key for my network without
    > telling what that network key is. Right now I am the only one who can use
    > this network because I am using the network key that was saved in my
    > computer. I really need that network key because apparently I am not the
    > only one who use this network. Is there any way I can retrieve the network
    > key?!

+ Reply to Thread