cannot connect to a wireless network - Wireless

This is a discussion on cannot connect to a wireless network - Wireless ; I Have a Dell Inspiron ME051 and I have a linksys wireless network which I have both this Dell and my Sony lap top connecting through. The sony connects as normal but the Dell cannot find any wireless networks I ...

  1. cannot connect to a wireless network

    I Have a Dell Inspiron ME051 and I have a linksys wireless network which I
    have both this Dell and my Sony lap top connecting through. The sony connects
    as normal but the Dell cannot find any wireless networks I have tried
    everything I can think of. I don't know what to do anymore if someone can
    help please help me.

    Thank you!

    Mike

  2. Re: cannot connect to a wireless network

    Hi
    Start with checking the core Wireless Device, and its configuration.
    May be this can Help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Mickid173" wrote in message
    >I Have a Dell Inspiron ME051 and I have a linksys wireless network which I
    > have both this Dell and my Sony lap top connecting through. The sony
    > connects
    > as normal but the Dell cannot find any wireless networks I have tried
    > everything I can think of. I don't know what to do anymore if someone can
    > help please help me.
    >
    > Thank you!
    >
    > Mike

+ Reply to Thread