File sharing - Wireless

This is a discussion on File sharing - Wireless ; I have several computers on my wireless network. How can I see the other computers hard drives?...

  1. File sharing

    I have several computers on my wireless network. How can I see the other
    computers hard drives?

  2. Re: File sharing

    "Autospa" wrote in message
    >I have several computers on my wireless network. How can I see the other
    > computers hard drives?

    Share the entities on a computer.
    Map those entities to a network drive on all others.

    Pchuck has an excellent discussion on his web site. MVP Jack does as well.

    Help & Support describes how to go about this. It does look to me like Help
    & Support has not been updated to reflect how to proceed if you are using XP
    SP2.

    Jim

+ Reply to Thread