Installing WIFI network drivers - Wireless

This is a discussion on Installing WIFI network drivers - Wireless ; I have a system that does not have the wireless network drivers on it, how can i install or reinstall these drives if my recovery disc does not list them?...

  1. Installing WIFI network drivers

    I have a system that does not have the wireless network drivers on it, how
    can i install or reinstall these drives if my recovery disc does not list
    them?

  2. Re: Installing WIFI network drivers

    Hi
    Find out the Brand name and model of the Wireless Card.Log to the
    manufacturer support sit and download the latest drivers.
    Check for the Ghost before you reinstall, http://www.ezlan.net/faq#ghost
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "marvin" wrote in message
    >I have a system that does not have the wireless network drivers on it, how
    > can i install or reinstall these drives if my recovery disc does not list
    > them?

+ Reply to Thread