Wireless card is connected but doesn't ping - Wireless

This is a discussion on Wireless card is connected but doesn't ping - Wireless ; Hi all, I have a problem with my wireless card. It is correctly connected to my router but it can't ping it. It can't also arp anything. My "normal" LAN card viceversa works fine. What could be my problem? Thank ...

  1. Wireless card is connected but doesn't ping

    Hi all,
    I have a problem with my wireless card.
    It is correctly connected to my router but it can't ping it.
    It can't also arp anything.
    My "normal" LAN card viceversa works fine.

    What could be my problem?

    Thank You

    RGDS

  2. Re: Wireless card is connected but doesn't ping

    Hi
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    wrote in message
    news:1175975616.174288.196770@p77g2000hsh.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi all,
    > I have a problem with my wireless card.
    > It is correctly connected to my router but it can't ping it.
    > It can't also arp anything.
    > My "normal" LAN card viceversa works fine.
    >
    > What could be my problem?
    >
    > Thank You
    >

    > RGDS

+ Reply to Thread