I have 3 PCs: A (x64), B(XP Home Edition), C (XP Professional) and a printer
(HP2610 with LAN) in a workgroup, all connected to WI-Fi router. One PC, A
and printer are connected by cable and two other PC's are connected through
wireless network. Network in general works fine. Computers A and B are
connected to printer over TCP/IP protocol. But in case of C I cannot do that
when using account without administrative privileges. I can print from
Administrator's account but after switching to user account, PC does not see
printer. When I change privileges of this account to administrative printing
works fine. Any idea what is wrong ?