Wednesday, April 11, 2007
3:00 - 4:00 P.M. Pacific Time (UTC - 7 hours-usually April-late Oct)
6:00 - 7:00 P.M. Eastern Time
22:00 - 23:00 GMT

Join the chat room on the day of the chat:
TechNet: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/com.../chatroom.aspx

Join Microsoft Experts for an Online Chat!

EAPHost and EAP-Methods in Windows Vista and Longhorn
The Enterprise Networking Group(ENG) is hosting a web-chat about EAPHost on
Wednesday 04/11/2007. This chat is useful for both, those who are new to
EAPHost and would like to know about it, as well as those who already have
basic familiarity with EAPHost but would like to know what are new features
that they can expect from EAPHost in future releases.
This web-chat will be focusing on explaining the existing and new features
of EAPHost, a Microsoft Windows Networking component introduced in Vista
that provides an Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) infrastructure for
the network authentication of various supplicants, such as 802.1X and
Point-to-Point (PPP), using any EAP based authentication method such as
EAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-TLS, PEAP etc. This is also an excellent opportunity for
you to bring your questions related to using NAP(Network Access Protection)
in 1x scenarios.
This is part of the ENG team's ongoing efforts to engage with our customers,
answer questions and find out your thoughts on the product.
For those who have questions on EAPHost, or developers who are writing
EAP-methods or EAP-supplicants , please join and ask questions to our
experts who have developed and worked with EAPHost. We are looking forward
for this opportunity to discuss Microsoft's EAP efforts with our partners
and customers. so please come join us and provide your valuable feedback.