Computer Authentication/Vista/Wireless 802.1x - Wireless

This is a discussion on Computer Authentication/Vista/Wireless 802.1x - Wireless ; Is it possible to force Vista to perform Computer Authentication for Wireless Connections instead of User Authentication? You can do it in XP but I can't even find a place to tell the Vista machine to Authenticate the computer first ...

  1. Computer Authentication/Vista/Wireless 802.1x

    Is it possible to force Vista to perform Computer Authentication for Wireless
    Connections instead of User Authentication? You can do it in XP but I can't
    even find a place to tell the Vista machine to Authenticate the computer
    first before the user logs in. Is this functionality totally gone in Vista?

    Thomas

  2. RE: Computer Authentication/Vista/Wireless 802.1x

    I'm having this trouble too. Has anyone found a solution to this yet?

    "Thomas" wrote:

    > Is it possible to force Vista to perform Computer Authentication for Wireless
    > Connections instead of User Authentication? You can do it in XP but I can't
    > even find a place to tell the Vista machine to Authenticate the computer
    > first before the user logs in. Is this functionality totally gone in Vista?
    >
    > Thomas

+ Reply to Thread