bluetooth - Wireless

This is a discussion on bluetooth - Wireless ; I am trying to sync my palm treo 700wx with windows mobile to my lap top that is an inspirion 9400. I would like to know how to tell the lap top to look for the pairing of the phone. ...

  1. bluetooth

    I am trying to sync my palm treo 700wx with windows mobile to my lap top
    that is an inspirion 9400. I would like to know how to tell the lap top to
    look for the pairing of the phone. I looked in control panel and I couldn't
    see anything that says bluetooth. I also already installed the plugin via
    the install cd that came with the phone. How do I turn on the bluetooth on
    the computer?

  2. Re: bluetooth

    Check
    http://www.windowsdevcenter.com/pub/...th.html?page=1
    Arkady

    "warren" wrote in message
    >I am trying to sync my palm treo 700wx with windows mobile to my lap top
    > that is an inspirion 9400. I would like to know how to tell the lap top
    > look for the pairing of the phone. I looked in control panel and I
    > couldn't
    > see anything that says bluetooth. I also already installed the plugin via
    > the install cd that came with the phone. How do I turn on the bluetooth on
    > the computer?

+ Reply to Thread