Wireless Connection - Wireless

This is a discussion on Wireless Connection - Wireless ; Is it possible for me to close my computer screen on my laptop and still keep my wireless connection on at the same time?...

  1. Wireless Connection

    Is it possible for me to close my computer screen on my laptop and still keep
    my wireless connection on at the same time?

  2. Re: Wireless Connection

    Open Control Panel and click on "Power Options".

    Click on "Advanced".

    In the option "When I close the lid on my personal computer", select "Do
    nothing".

    Click on Apply, followed by OK.

    "Ann" wrote in message
    > Is it possible for me to close my computer screen on my laptop and
    > still keep
    > my wireless connection on at the same time?

+ Reply to Thread