Two access-points in a IAS/radius (windows 2003) setup - Wireless

This is a discussion on Two access-points in a IAS/radius (windows 2003) setup - Wireless ; Is it possible to have more than one access-points in a IAS (radius) setup? Should the AP's have the same SSID but a different channel? I am using windows 2003 R2 and three Cisco aironet 1231 Best Regards Martin...

  1. Two access-points in a IAS/radius (windows 2003) setup

    Is it possible to have more than one access-points in a IAS (radius) setup?

    Should the AP's have the same SSID but a different channel?

    I am using windows 2003 R2 and three Cisco aironet 1231

    Best Regards
    Martin

  2. Re: Two access-points in a IAS/radius (windows 2003) setup

    Hi
    Yes, and Yes.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "M" wrote in message
    > Is it possible to have more than one access-points in a IAS (radius)
    > setup?
    >
    > Should the AP's have the same SSID but a different channel?
    >
    > I am using windows 2003 R2 and three Cisco aironet 1231
    >
    > Best Regards
    > Martin

+ Reply to Thread