Microsoft says it is a problem with Windows XP Based computers using Service
Pack 2 And If it is not too much of a problem to wait for the next service
pack. I have had the same problem with 3 different wireless routers. The
Network connectivity is lost when you use DHCP to configure IP settings. I
have been trying to call Microsoft for a hot fix , but as for now no reply
from them ..