Enforcing wireless policy with WPA2 - Wireless

This is a discussion on Enforcing wireless policy with WPA2 - Wireless ; Is there a way to enforce by Group Policy or otherwise a requirement that wireless clients can only establish connections with access points home and remote locations using either mode of WPA2? Thanks in advance, Adam...

  1. Enforcing wireless policy with WPA2

    Is there a way to enforce by Group Policy or otherwise a requirement that
    wireless clients can only establish connections with access points home and
    remote locations using either mode of WPA2?

    Thanks in advance,

    Adam

  2. Re: Enforcing wireless policy with WPA2

    "bileduct" wrote in message
    > Is there a way to enforce by Group Policy or otherwise a requirement that
    > wireless clients can only establish connections with access points home
    > and remote locations using either mode of WPA2?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Adam

    Well, you might look at these for possible help. Not being a server guy I am
    not sure you can do that through the use of a group policy though...

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/net...ta_ad_ext.mspx

    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/w.../aa905085.aspx

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)