wireless "limited or no connectivity" - Wireless

This is a discussion on wireless "limited or no connectivity" - Wireless ; I tried to establish a wireless network in my house by a D-link router DI-524 from the comcast cable internet. My laptop can detect that its signal is excellent, but there is limited or no connectivity. I have good connection ...

  1. wireless "limited or no connectivity"

    I tried to establish a wireless network in my house by a D-link
    router
    DI-524 from the comcast cable internet.
    My laptop can detect that its signal is excellent, but there is
    limited or no connectivity.
    I have good connection after locally connecting my laptop to the
    router by a cable.
    In the wireless case I assigned the IP to be that in the case of
    local
    connection, and the connection shown by the wireless icon becomes
    good
    again but actually no connection at all.
    Could you give me some advice on how to solve this problem?
    Thanks!

  2. Re: wireless "limited or no connectivity"

    Hi
    May be this can Help.
    My Wireless does not work - http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.htm
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Tim" wrote in message
    news:1174850249.673788.32450@p15g2000hsd.googlegro ups.com...
    >I tried to establish a wireless network in my house by a D-link
    > router
    > DI-524 from the comcast cable internet.
    > My laptop can detect that its signal is excellent, but there is
    > limited or no connectivity.
    > I have good connection after locally connecting my laptop to the
    > router by a cable.
    > In the wireless case I assigned the IP to be that in the case of
    > local
    > connection, and the connection shown by the wireless icon becomes
    > good
    > again but actually no connection at all.
    > Could you give me some advice on how to solve this problem?
    > Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread