can it be done? - Wireless

This is a discussion on can it be done? - Wireless ; can i install a infared port on a pc that does not have it. os windows xp home....

  1. can it be done?

    can i install a infared port on a pc that does not have it. os windows xp home.

  2. Re: can it be done?

    "TINYTAN" wrote in message
    > can i install a infared port on a pc that does not have it. os windows xp
    > home.

    Yes.
    I have an IR adapter that plugs into a USB port,
    It is about the size of a thumb drive.
    It was made by BAFO.

  3. Re: can it be done?

    thank's for your reply john where can i get one from, how much and
    does it work all windows. cheers !

    "John" wrote:

    > "TINYTAN" wrote in message
    > > can i install a infared port on a pc that does not have it. os windows xp
    > > home.

    > Yes.
    > I have an IR adapter that plugs into a USB port,
    > It is about the size of a thumb drive.
    > It was made by BAFO.

  4. Re: can it be done?

    "TINYTAN" wrote in message
    > thank's for your reply john where can i get one from, how much and
    > does it work all windows. cheers !

    Here is the manufacturers web site.

    http://www.bafo.com/products-bf-7010.asp

    I don't remember where I purchased it.

    This place claims to have it.

    http://www.usb-port.com/bf7010.html

  5. Re: can it be done?

    thanks john!

    "John" wrote:

    > "TINYTAN" wrote in message
    > > thank's for your reply john where can i get one from, how much and
    > > does it work all windows. cheers !
    > >

    > Here is the manufacturers web site.
    >
    > http://www.bafo.com/products-bf-7010.asp
    >
    > I don't remember where I purchased it.