installation of wireless adapter - Wireless

This is a discussion on installation of wireless adapter - Wireless ; I am receiving an error message that says something about 'isscript.msi' and cannot get software to install to make wireless network adapter to work. I have tried search for this but had any luck. Please help?...

  1. installation of wireless adapter

    I am receiving an error message that says something about 'isscript.msi' and
    cannot get software to install to make wireless network adapter to work. I
    have tried search for this but had any luck. Please help?

  2. Re: installation of wireless adapter

    On 21-Mar-2007, =?Utf-8?B?YWw=?= wrote:

    > I am receiving an error message that says something about 'isscript.msi' and
    > cannot get software to install to make wireless network adapter to work. I
    > have tried search for this but had any luck. Please help?

    It may be that you need a download of MS installer that enables .msi files
    to work.
    Google for Windows Installer.
    I seem to remember having to download it, but this was way back,
    I think my error message was that I needed Windows Installer.
    You don't say what OS you are using.

  3. Re: installation of wireless adapter

    On 21-Mar-2007, ato_zee@hotmail.com wrote:

    > > I am receiving an error message that says something about 'isscript.msi' and
    > > cannot get software to install to make wireless network adapter to work. I
    > > have tried search for this but had any luck. Please help?

    > It may be that you need a download of MS installer that enables .msi files
    > to work.
    > Google for Windows Installer.
    > I seem to remember having to download it, but this was way back,
    > I think my error message was that I needed Windows Installer.
    > You don't say what OS you are using.

    PS if it is Windows installer you need, and your copy of XP is
    legit, you should have no problems downloading the installer
    from MS$.
    If your XP is not legit then you need plan B, the flavour of Plan B
    depends on your current OS, like if XP is it SP2 etc.

+ Reply to Thread