Copying Dial Up Network Files - Wireless

This is a discussion on Copying Dial Up Network Files - Wireless ; I am getting rid of an old computer and getting a new laptop. I want to copy all the dial up network connections to the new computer including the hidden passwords that I have long since forgotten. Is this possible ...

  1. Copying Dial Up Network Files

    I am getting rid of an old computer and getting a new laptop. I want to copy
    all the dial up network connections to the new computer including the hidden
    passwords that I have long since forgotten. Is this possible to do?

  2. Re: Copying Dial Up Network Files

    try siw from http://www.gtopala.com/

    That program reveals all passwords including mail ect..

    "Toni" wrote in message
    >I am getting rid of an old computer and getting a new laptop. I want to
    >copy
    > all the dial up network connections to the new computer including the
    > hidden
    > passwords that I have long since forgotten. Is this possible to do?

+ Reply to Thread