Tcp window - Wireless

This is a discussion on Tcp window - Wireless ; Hi, I'm trying to set the TCP window size in XP/sp2 to optimise it, but got some differing advice on what values to use. If someone could give me a direction, I'd be grateful. 2MB broadband down at ~1760Mb/s.Thx.....

  1. Tcp window

    Hi, I'm trying to set the TCP window size in XP/sp2 to optimise it, but got
    some differing advice on what values to use. If someone could give me a
    direction, I'd be grateful. 2MB broadband down at ~1760Mb/s.Thx..

  2. Re: Tcp window

    Hi
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/Internet_Speed.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Mani" wrote in message
    > Hi, I'm trying to set the TCP window size in XP/sp2 to optimise it, but
    > got
    > some differing advice on what values to use. If someone could give me a
    > direction, I'd be grateful. 2MB broadband down at ~1760Mb/s.Thx..

+ Reply to Thread