Dlink wireless apapter problem?? - Wireless

This is a discussion on Dlink wireless apapter problem?? - Wireless ; I am using the following wireless adpater: D-Link DWL-G122 - Compact Wireless USB Adapter, 802.11g, 54Mbps It used to work fine but now its creating some problems. The windowxp wireless network manager says something like "insufficient connection" or "absent". When ...

  1. Dlink wireless apapter problem??

    I am using the following wireless adpater:
    D-Link DWL-G122 - Compact Wireless USB Adapter, 802.11g, 54Mbps

    It used to work fine but now its creating some problems. The windowxp
    wireless network manager says something like "insufficient connection" or
    "absent". When I clidk on the wireless network icon its says "428 byes"
    sent., but "0 received".

    Also in my USB wireless adapter, the "Lnk" light is totally off., but the
    "Act" light blinks green.

    Any insights or pointers would help.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Dlink wireless apapter problem??

    Hi
    It seems that Wireless USB Adapter installation got corrupted.
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/debug/html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "mario" wrote in message
    >I am using the following wireless adpater:
    > D-Link DWL-G122 - Compact Wireless USB Adapter, 802.11g, 54Mbps
    >
    > It used to work fine but now its creating some problems. The windowxp
    > wireless network manager says something like "insufficient connection" or
    > "absent". When I clidk on the wireless network icon its says "428 byes"
    > sent., but "0 received".
    >
    > Also in my USB wireless adapter, the "Lnk" light is totally off., but the
    > "Act" light blinks green.
    >
    > Any insights or pointers would help.
    >
    > Thanks

  3. Re: Dlink wireless apapter problem??

    Hi Jack,

    The link you referenced ( http://www.ezlan.net/debug/html ), appears to be
    broken.

    --
    HTH,
    Curt

    Windows Support Center
    http://aumha.org/

    > Hi
    > It seems that Wireless USB Adapter installation got corrupted.
    > May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/debug/html
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >
    > "mario" wrote in message
    >>I am using the following wireless adpater:
    >> D-Link DWL-G122 - Compact Wireless USB Adapter, 802.11g, 54Mbps
    >>
    >> It used to work fine but now its creating some problems. The windowxp
    >> wireless network manager says something like "insufficient connection" or
    >> "absent". When I clidk on the wireless network icon its says "428 byes"
    >> sent., but "0 received".
    >>
    >> Also in my USB wireless adapter, the "Lnk" light is totally off., but the
    >> "Act" light blinks green.
    >>
    >> Any insights or pointers would help.
    >>
    >> Thanks

  4. Re: Dlink wireless apapter problem??

    Hi Curt,
    Thanks, it is Not the link it is my Dyslexic dysgraphia (IRL I have a mild
    version of this
    annoyance).
    Should be http://www.ezlan.net/debug.html
    I made a typo and put a slash between the debug and html
    When I look at it before sending I did not see it (Dyslexic dysgraphia).
    TY,

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Curt Christianson" wrote in message
    > Hi Jack,
    >
    > The link you referenced ( http://www.ezlan.net/debug/html ), appears to be
    > broken.
    >
    > --
    > HTH,
    > Curt
    >
    > Windows Support Center
    > http://aumha.org/
    >
    > "Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >> It seems that Wireless USB Adapter installation got corrupted.
    >> May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/debug/html
    >> Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >>
    >> "mario" wrote in message
    >>>I am using the following wireless adpater:
    >>> D-Link DWL-G122 - Compact Wireless USB Adapter, 802.11g, 54Mbps
    >>>
    >>> It used to work fine but now its creating some problems. The windowxp
    >>> wireless network manager says something like "insufficient connection"
    >>> or
    >>> "absent". When I clidk on the wireless network icon its says "428 byes"
    >>> sent., but "0 received".
    >>>
    >>> Also in my USB wireless adapter, the "Lnk" light is totally off., but
    >>> the
    >>> "Act" light blinks green.
    >>>
    >>> Any insights or pointers would help.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks