how can i get access - Wireless

This is a discussion on how can i get access - Wireless ; i have a old samsung SGH-E700 mobile, data cable does not work and there is no bluetooth .is there a way i access mobile and download pics to pc....

  1. how can i get access

    i have a old samsung SGH-E700 mobile, data cable does not work and there is
    no bluetooth .is there a way i access mobile and download pics to pc.

  2. Re: how can i get access

    Hi
    "TINYTAN" wrote in message
    >i have a old samsung SGH-E700 mobile, data cable does not work and there is
    > no bluetooth .is there a way i access mobile and download pics to pc.

    I do not think that there is another direct way.
    Some Cell phone services allow to email pictures from the phone. If your
    service provides it email the files to yourself.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

  3. Re: how can i get access

    thanks jack!

    "Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote:

    > Hi
    > "TINYTAN" wrote in message
    > >i have a old samsung SGH-E700 mobile, data cable does not work and there is
    > > no bluetooth .is there a way i access mobile and download pics to pc.

    > I do not think that there is another direct way.
    > Some Cell phone services allow to email pictures from the phone. If your
    > service provides it email the files to yourself.
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).

+ Reply to Thread