media disconnected - Wireless

This is a discussion on media disconnected - Wireless ; Hi there can anyone tell me what media disconnected means?...

  1. media disconnected

    Hi there can anyone tell me what media disconnected means?

  2. RE: media disconnected

    "Michelle" wrote:
    > Hi there can anyone tell me what media disconnected means?

    For wireless, this means that your wireless card did not establish data
    connection with your access point, for this or that reason.

    Regards,
    --PA

  3. Re: media disconnected

    Hi
    Media disconnected might appear in different instances. You need to explain
    under what circumstances it appears on your computer.
    If it is concerning Wireless this might help,
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Michelle" wrote in message
    > Hi there can anyone tell me what media disconnected means?

+ Reply to Thread