Wireless Card drivers refuse to install after last WGA-update - Wireless

This is a discussion on Wireless Card drivers refuse to install after last WGA-update - Wireless ; 1 march my computer received the last windows-update (=WGA) I installed it and afterwards I got a message that there is an update for my Dell truemobile 1450 wireless ABG minipci card. This was already very strange!!!!! I installed the ...

  1. Wireless Card drivers refuse to install after last WGA-update

    1 march my computer received the last windows-update (=WGA)
    I installed it and afterwards I got a message that there is an update for my
    Dell truemobile 1450 wireless ABG minipci card.
    This was already very strange!!!!!
    I installed the update and then my wireless card does NOT work anymore.
    When I tried to install the drivers myself I get following message:
    Access Refused?????????????????????????????
    I'm logged in as an administrator, I tried to install the drivers in save
    mode, all gives the same message: Access denied.
    Something is blokking the install of the drivers.
    Can anybody help me?

  2. RE: Wireless Card drivers refuse to install after last WGA-update

    "kajou330" wrote:
    > 1 march my computer received the last windows-update (=WGA)
    > I installed it and afterwards I got a message that there is an update for my
    > Dell truemobile 1450 wireless ABG minipci card.
    > This was already very strange!!!!!
    > I installed the update and then my wireless card does NOT work anymore.
    > When I tried to install the drivers myself I get following message:
    > I'm logged in as an administrator, I tried to install the drivers in save
    > mode, all gives the same message: Access denied.
    > Something is blokking the install of the drivers.
    > Can anybody help me?

    In Device Manager, do Roll Back driver.

    --PA

+ Reply to Thread