Ditto - Wireless

This is a discussion on Ditto - Wireless ; Had same problem with DLINK DWA 142. Still occurs. Now if I want to listen to music I have to disconnect from the network. Dlink tech support asked me to reinstall the drivers, and I did - without success. Resubmitting ...

  1. Ditto

    Had same problem with DLINK DWA 142. Still occurs. Now if I want to listen to music I have to disconnect from the network. Dlink tech support asked me to reinstall the drivers, and I did - without success. Resubmitting the request to dlink.

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com

  2. Re: Ditto

    I am also experiencing the same problem. But my adapter is the dwa-142
    (not sure if its pre-n or not, but it is N nonetheless.). I've heard
    around the way that using other drivers (not supplied for dlink
    products) fixes the problem? Can anyone confirm this?

    On Mar 6, 5:37 pm, Joseph Mage wrote:
    > Had same problem with DLINK DWA 142. Still occurs. Now if I want to listen to music I have to disconnect from the network. Dlink tech support asked me to reinstall the drivers, and I did - without success. Resubmitting the request to dlink.
    >
    > EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choicehttp://www.eggheadcafe.com

  3. Re: Ditto

    My name is not Becca!

    On Apr 15, 4:31 pm, "Becca" wrote:
    > I am also experiencing the same problem. But my adapter is the dwa-142
    > (not sure if its pre-n or not, but it is N nonetheless.). I've heard
    > around the way that using other drivers (not supplied for dlink
    > products) fixes the problem? Can anyone confirm this?
    >
    > On Mar 6, 5:37 pm, Joseph Mage wrote:
    >
    > > Had same problem with DLINK DWA 142. Still occurs. Now if I want to listen to music I have to disconnect from the network. Dlink tech support asked me to reinstall the drivers, and I did - without success. Resubmitting the request to dlink.

    > > EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choicehttp://www.eggheadcafe.com

  4. Re: Ditto

    what problem? please repost all details, Starting a thread like this
    that points to someplace unknown for a different thread does not
    supply any info.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP