Unable to delete a Preferred Network in the Wireless network - Wireless

This is a discussion on Unable to delete a Preferred Network in the Wireless network - Wireless ; I was unable to change any setting in a preferred network site. I was also unable to remove it. Every time I try to modidy or remove that site, I got when I press okay to accept change: At least ...

  1. Unable to delete a Preferred Network in the Wireless network

    I was unable to change any setting in a preferred network site. I was also
    unable to remove it. Every time I try to modidy or remove that site, I got
    when I press okay to accept change:

    At least one of your changes was not applied successfully to the wireless
    configuration

    I'm able to create,modify or remove other site except first one. I try to
    removed the drivers and installed the latest one. Every preferred network
    site was remove with the new drivers except the one I need to remove

    Thanks in advance
    Martin Benoit

  2. RE: Unable to delete a Preferred Network in the Wireless network

    running into same issue me too. no good answer on the net i could find.
    please update this thread if you find it, martin.

    thanks in advance.
    -Suresh

    "Martin Benoit" wrote:

    > I was unable to change any setting in a preferred network site. I was also
    > unable to remove it. Every time I try to modidy or remove that site, I got
    > when I press okay to accept change:
    >
    > At least one of your changes was not applied successfully to the wireless
    > configuration
    >
    > I'm able to create,modify or remove other site except first one. I try to
    > removed the drivers and installed the latest one. Every preferred network
    > site was remove with the new drivers except the one I need to remove
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Martin Benoit

  3. Microsoft Bug

    Usually this kind of problems exist in domain network and is applied through the group policy.

    If you are not joined to any domain, then it might be a special bug on Windows XP, where it is necessary to contact Microsoft.

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/892087

    or Dial: 800-MICROSOFT (646-7676)

    regards

    Tobias