Channel - Wireless

This is a discussion on Channel - Wireless ; I'm trying to connect my router to another with the same channel but it wont work. i'm could someone help me find the channel on the other router?...

  1. Channel

    I'm trying to connect my router to another with the same channel but it wont
    work. i'm could someone help me find the channel on the other router?

  2. Re: Channel

    Hi
    Two Wireless Router can connect only if they are capable to be configured as
    Clients or as WDS devices.
    Very few Wireless Routers cab be configured this way.
    Wireless Modes - http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Modes.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Ed Kraus" wrote in message
    > I'm trying to connect my router to another with the same channel but it
    > wont work. i'm could someone help me find the channel on the other router?

  3. Re: Channel

    Ed Kraus wrote:
    > I'm trying to connect my router to another with the same channel but it
    > wont work. i'm could someone help me find the channel on the other router?

    If you explained WHY you are trying to connect one router with another,
    we might be able to provide more focused help.

+ Reply to Thread