WPS tool and EAP-TLS - Wireless

This is a discussion on WPS tool and EAP-TLS - Wireless ; Hi guys, does anybody know if its possible to use the WPS Authoring tool working with EAP-TLS? I already have the infrastructure to support EAP-TLS, wireless connectivity, LDAP, but I want to integrate the WPS tool to work with my ...

  1. WPS tool and EAP-TLS

    Hi guys, does anybody know if its possible to use the WPS Authoring tool
    working with EAP-TLS? I already have the infrastructure to support
    EAP-TLS, wireless connectivity, LDAP, but I want to integrate the WPS
    tool to work with my CA Authority. All clues are welcome.
    thanks,
    Nelson

  2. RE: WPS tool and EAP-TLS

    Are you having any luck with WPS?

    "Nelson Guerrero" wrote:

    > Hi guys, does anybody know if its possible to use the WPS Authoring tool
    > working with EAP-TLS? I already have the infrastructure to support
    > EAP-TLS, wireless connectivity, LDAP, but I want to integrate the WPS
    > tool to work with my CA Authority. All clues are welcome.
    > thanks,
    > Nelson

  3. RE: WPS tool and EAP-TLS

    are you havng any luck with WPS? I've started looking for a 3rd party to
    provide service.

    "Nelson Guerrero" wrote:

    > Hi guys, does anybody know if its possible to use the WPS Authoring tool
    > working with EAP-TLS? I already have the infrastructure to support
    > EAP-TLS, wireless connectivity, LDAP, but I want to integrate the WPS
    > tool to work with my CA Authority. All clues are welcome.
    > thanks,
    > Nelson

+ Reply to Thread