Hi, I've had trouble with this computer picking up any shared files or
printers on the network. I read about and have found my 'computer browser'
in services to be stopped, I cannot start it as I get an error: 1068. I then
found that to enable it I have to start the 'workstation' service, but upon
starting this I get the following error:

Windows could not start the Workstation on Local Computer.

With the following both coming up in the event viewer:

1.The Workstation service terminated with service-specific error 2250 (0x8CA).

Product: Windows Operating System
Event ID: 7036
Source: Service Control Manager
Version: 5.2
Message: The %1 service entered the %2 state.

The specified service changed to the state indicated in the message. This
message is logged for informational purposes only.

User Action
No user action is required.

Has anybody got any ideas of how to get the workstation started?