NETGEAR software - Wireless

This is a discussion on NETGEAR software - Wireless ; Ok does anyone have the NETGEAR FA411 Adapter? i need the software to get my wireless card to work correctly....

  1. NETGEAR software

    Ok does anyone have the NETGEAR FA411 Adapter? i need the software to get my
    wireless card to work correctly.

  2. Re: NETGEAR software

    Hi
    Here you go, http://kbserver.netgear.com/products/FA411.asp
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Ed Kraus" wrote in message
    > Ok does anyone have the NETGEAR FA411 Adapter? i need the software to get
    > my wireless card to work correctly.

  3. Re: NETGEAR software

    Ya i was there doesn't give me what i need aparently. I have the driver and
    it says that it has problems turning on?
    I do have Vista Ultimate by the way.
    The error is Code 10
    > Hi
    > Here you go, http://kbserver.netgear.com/products/FA411.asp
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >
    > "Ed Kraus" wrote in message
    >> Ok does anyone have the NETGEAR FA411 Adapter? i need the software to get
    >> my wireless card to work correctly.

  4. Re: NETGEAR software

    Hi
    Unfortunately the situation right now is that for Vista you have to go and
    buy a new card that already has Vista Drivers.
    There is No knowing if, or when the independent manufacturers would upgrade
    the drivers to Vista level for old Hardware.
    They have already the basic Kits for a while and little was done.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Ed Kraus" wrote in message
    news643AB6D-C809-4A8C-A592-10E423625D62@microsoft.com...
    > Ya i was there doesn't give me what i need aparently. I have the driver
    > and it says that it has problems turning on?
    > I do have Vista Ultimate by the way.
    > The error is Code 10
    > "Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >> Here you go, http://kbserver.netgear.com/products/FA411.asp
    >> Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >>
    >> "Ed Kraus" wrote in message
    >>> Ok does anyone have the NETGEAR FA411 Adapter? i need the software to
    >>> get my wireless card to work correctly.

+ Reply to Thread