I'm trying to get my laptop enabled on Wifi and would like to purchase a wifi
card. The laptop is about 3 years old and has what looks like a facility to
store a card in the left hand side of the machine - like a small drawer that
I am assuming I just slip the WiFi card into. My question is, do I just
need a Wifi Card or should I get an adapter as well? I have been looking
around and have found a Belkin Wireless 54g laptop card and also a belkin
wireless 54g usb networking adapter. Do I need both And if not, which one do
I need? And..how difficult is it to set up?? (the info I have read says its
easy but I'm not so sure..) Please help