FIXED!!! - Wireless

This is a discussion on FIXED!!! - Wireless ; Im finally fixed! I called AT&T tech support to see if I had a problem with the router. In the WIRELESS NETWORK CONNECTION window, the pc was seeing 3 other wireless networks near my office. The signals were fair to ...

  1. FIXED!!!

    Im finally fixed! I called AT&T tech support to see if I had a problem with
    the router.
    In the WIRELESS NETWORK CONNECTION window, the pc was seeing 3 other
    wireless networks near my office. The signals were fair to strong. I removed
    all the networks, refreshed so only my network was listed, and BAM, everthing
    works.
    Just thought I'd pass this along for any one else having problems.

    Phil

  2. RE: FIXED!!!

    Sorry guys, this was suppose to be a reply to my previously posted question
    about being connected but can't see the net or LAN, but could see the router.

    "rothfam98" wrote:

    > Im finally fixed! I called AT&T tech support to see if I had a problem with
    > the router.
    > In the WIRELESS NETWORK CONNECTION window, the pc was seeing 3 other
    > wireless networks near my office. The signals were fair to strong. I removed
    > all the networks, refreshed so only my network was listed, and BAM, everthing
    > works.
    > Just thought I'd pass this along for any one else having problems.
    >
    > Phil

  3. RE: FIXED!!!

    This is the first
    --
    kathy montoya

    "rothfam98" wrote:
    > Im finally fixed! I called AT&T tech support to see if I had a problem with
    > the router.
    > In the WIRELESS NETWORK CONNECTION window, the pc was seeing 3 other
    > wireless networks near my office. The signals were fair to strong. I removed
    > all the networks, refreshed so only my network was listed, and BAM, everthing
    > works.
    > Just thought I'd pass this along for any one else having problems.
    >
    > Phil

  4. RE: FIXED!!!

    "the pc was seeing 3 other
    wireless networks near my office. The signals were fair to strong"

    Wow, talk about a security risk issue!

    "rothfam98" wrote:

    > Im finally fixed! I called AT&T tech support to see if I had a problem with
    > the router.
    > In the WIRELESS NETWORK CONNECTION window, the pc was seeing 3 other
    > wireless networks near my office. The signals were fair to strong. I removed
    > all the networks, refreshed so only my network was listed, and BAM, everthing
    > works.
    > Just thought I'd pass this along for any one else having problems.
    >
    > Phil

+ Reply to Thread