cant talk to each other peer to peer - Wireless

This is a discussion on cant talk to each other peer to peer - Wireless ; Trying to set up a peer to peer networking between 2 pc (both xp) by cable. Problem is when computer A call computer B, comp B got cut off and vice versa. Where did I go wrong in the set ...

  1. cant talk to each other peer to peer

    Trying to set up a peer to peer networking between 2 pc (both xp) by cable.
    Problem is when computer A call computer B, comp B got cut off and vice
    versa. Where did I go wrong in the set up? Please advice ... thanks

  2. Re: cant talk to each other peer to peer

    Hi
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    to be shared.
    Basic XP -
    Advanced XP -
    Vista - http://www.microsoft.com/technet/net.../vista_fp.mspx
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "wlmun" wrote in message
    > Trying to set up a peer to peer networking between 2 pc (both xp) by
    > cable.
    > Problem is when computer A call computer B, comp B got cut off and vice
    > versa. Where did I go wrong in the set up? Please advice ... thanks

+ Reply to Thread