SBS2003 and wireless - Wireless

This is a discussion on SBS2003 and wireless - Wireless ; Has any ever gottena Netgear Wg111 wireless card to work on a Small Business server 2003 server to work properly? I can "get connetced" but it doesn;t connected> I can place the card ina Windows Xp machine right next to ...

  1. SBS2003 and wireless

    Has any ever gottena Netgear Wg111 wireless card to work on a Small
    Business server 2003 server to work properly?

    I can "get connetced" but it doesn;t connected> I can place the card
    ina Windows Xp machine right next to the server and get connected.

    thaanks

  2. Re: SBS2003 and wireless

    Fixed..

    It was a series of DNS numbers. It seems that my ISP ues their DNS and
    not 4.2.2.1.

    On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:40:07 -0500, David Sherman
    wrote:

    >Has any ever gottena Netgear Wg111 wireless card to work on a Small
    >Business server 2003 server to work properly?
    >
    >I can "get connetced" but it doesn;t connected> I can place the card
    >ina Windows Xp machine right next to the server and get connected.
    >
    >thaanks

+ Reply to Thread