How to connect via bluetooth one or more computers? - Wireless

This is a discussion on How to connect via bluetooth one or more computers? - Wireless ; Hello! How to connect via bluetooth one or more computers? Please, help me! Thank you!...

  1. How to connect via bluetooth one or more computers?

    Hello!

    How to connect via bluetooth one or more computers? Please, help me!

    Thank you!

  2. Re: How to connect via bluetooth one or more computers?

    Use New Connection Wizard and choose the advanced setup to achieve your
    goal.

    Johan Engdahl
    CCSA, CCSE, CCA, MCP | johan AT firewall1 DOT nu | http://www.firewall1.nu

    "genius" wrote in message
    > Hello!
    >
    > How to connect via bluetooth one or more computers? Please, help me!
    >
    > Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread