New to Wireless...How do I set this up? - Wireless

This is a discussion on New to Wireless...How do I set this up? - Wireless ; Awww, thanks for clearing that up Lem. I thought it seemed a bit foolish to not have the networking capabilities built-in. Hey, what’s an OP? Is that like a “newbie”? "Lem" wrote: > Gordon wrote: > > "Lem" wrote in ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: New to Wireless...How do I set this up?

    "Lem" wrote:

    > Gordon wrote:
    > > "Lem" wrote in message
    > >> Watch out. The DLink print server Gorden linked to is for a _parallel_
    > >> printer connection.

    > > I did mention that!
    > >

    > Yes, you did. I thought it was worth emphasizing and to give the OP a
    > few more ideas.

  2. Re: New to Wireless...How do I set this up?

    ThomasP wrote:
    > Awww, thanks for clearing that up Lem. I thought it seemed a bit foolish to
    > not have the networking capabilities built-in.
    >
    > Hey, what’s an OP? Is that like a “newbie”?
    >
    > "Lem" wrote:
    >
    >> Gordon wrote:
    >>> "Lem" wrote in message
    >>> I did mention that!
    >>>

    >> Yes, you did. I thought it was worth emphasizing and to give the OP a
    >> few more ideas.

    "OP" = Original Poster = the person who started a particular thread

  3. Re: New to Wireless...How do I set this up?

    Awww, now I get it. Thanks again. Now I have yet another accronym to
    remember. : )