cant access files on one network computer - Wireless

This is a discussion on cant access files on one network computer - Wireless ; I have successfully networked two of my computers, however when I try and access files on my laptop which is also on the network, it comes up with the message "\\**** is not accessible. You might not have permission to ...

  1. cant access files on one network computer

    I have successfully networked two of my computers, however when I try and
    access files on my laptop which is also on the network, it comes up with the
    message "\\**** is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this
    network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you
    have access permission. The network path was not found"
    The laptop is on mshome on the network i have created but when i click
    it...the above message comes up. (I've deleted the name above)
    Help....its driving me mad!

  2. Re: cant access files on one network computer

    Hi
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    to be shared.
    Basic XP -