wireless network from belkin g-mimo+ router - Wireless

This is a discussion on wireless network from belkin g-mimo+ router - Wireless ; i'm wanting to security-enable my wireless network, i can't get past the wireless network properties section. The authentification defaults to open, and the next section disabled. I can't add a password when i change these settings. I'm earlier told to ...

  1. wireless network from belkin g-mimo+ router

    i'm wanting to security-enable my wireless network, i can't get past the
    wireless network properties section. The authentification defaults to open,
    and the next section disabled. I can't add a password when i change these
    settings. I'm earlier told to stay with the automatically assigned network
    key as recommended. When i view the wireless networks in ranged i'm not
    securely enabled. Do other see me as enabled.

    Many thanks

    Mikey

  2. Re: wireless network from belkin g-mimo+ router

    Hi
    You have to start with your Wireless Router, and set in a matching way your
    Wireless Client.
    May be this can Help, Wireless Security -
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Ann hilferty" wrote in message
    > i'm wanting to security-enable my wireless network, i can't get past the
    > wireless network properties section. The authentification defaults to
    > open, and the next section disabled. I can't add a password when i change
    > these settings. I'm earlier told to stay with the automatically assigned
    > network key as recommended. When i view the wireless networks in ranged
    > i'm not securely enabled. Do other see me as enabled.
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Mikey

+ Reply to Thread