Wireless protocol - Wireless

This is a discussion on Wireless protocol - Wireless ; Will the .net microframework support 802.11 a/b/g/? I believe that the bluetooth and zigby will be supported however I am still unclear as to how much support will be included in the .net microframework. Hassan U....

  1. Wireless protocol

    Will the .net microframework support 802.11 a/b/g/? I believe that the
    bluetooth and zigby will be supported however I am still unclear as to
    how much support will be included in the .net microframework.

    Hassan U.

  2. RE: Wireless protocol

    "hassan_unibe@hotmail.com" wrote:

    > Will the .net microframework support 802.11 a/b/g/? I believe that the
    > bluetooth and zigby will be supported however I am still unclear as to
    > how much support will be included in the .net microframework.
    >
    > Hassan U.

    Hi Hassan,
    This a question should be asked to the MSDN NeT Framework group as I can't
    see what the relation between this and the wireless, unless you state
    something like you are using the an Application you developed and want it to
    work on Mobile devices,smart phones, PDAs and so...
    http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/We...CountryCode=US
    HTH.
    Regards,
    nass