helpandsupport link - Wireless

This is a discussion on helpandsupport link - Wireless ; can anyone help me?My Help and support link in my start up does not work.I am stumped.....thanks for your feed back..... -- zombone...

  1. helpandsupport link

    --
    zombone

  2. Re: helpandsupport link

    Hi
    Could be that the Help and Support Service is not running.
    This page explains how to set the WZC Service. Same idea applies to the Help
    and Support Service, look for it in the services screen.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "zombonezombone" wrote in message
    > can anyone help me?My Help and support link in my start up does not work.I
    > am
    > stumped.....thanks for your feed back.....
    > --
    > zombone

  3. RE: helpandsupport link

    "zombonezombone" wrote:
    > can anyone help me?My Help and support link in my start up does not work.I am
    > stumped.....thanks for your feed back.....

    This "help and support" thing in XP is a very bristle GUI toy that can be
    easily put out of order instead of provide help - as you just are seing.

    What was the question that you tried to get answered there?

    --PA

  4. RE: helpandsupport link

    well its not relevant now i just would like to fix this broken icon so i
    guess you cant help huh thax 4 waisting my time
    --
    zombone

    "Pavel A." wrote:

    > "zombonezombone" wrote:
    > > can anyone help me?My Help and support link in my start up does not work.I am
    > > stumped.....thanks for your feed back.....

    > This "help and support" thing in XP is a very bristle GUI toy that can be
    > easily put out of order instead of provide help - as you just are seing.
    >
    > What was the question that you tried to get answered there?
    >
    > --PA

+ Reply to Thread