Lost One Of Our Computers On The Network - Wireless

This is a discussion on Lost One Of Our Computers On The Network - Wireless ; All of a sudden one of the computers on the network can't be accessed. receive message that we don't have permission when we try to access it. Also get RPC error when trying to use the printer attached to it. ...

  1. Lost One Of Our Computers On The Network

    All of a sudden one of the computers on the network can't be accessed.
    receive message that we don't have permission when we try to access it.
    Also get RPC error when trying to use the printer attached to it.

    I have re-run the network wizard and restarted the router and have file
    & print sharing enabled on the computer.

    Any ideas?

  2. Re: Lost One Of Our Computers On The Network

    Hi

    Narrative description is Good but not as much help as technical information
    is.

    Do not use the wizard again, and again, it would make things worse.

    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/debug

    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Pegleg" wrote in message
    > All of a sudden one of the computers on the network can't be accessed.
    > receive message that we don't have permission when we try to access it.
    > Also get RPC error when trying to use the printer attached to it.
    >
    > I have re-run the network wizard and restarted the router and have file
    > & print sharing enabled on the computer.
    >
    > Any ideas?

+ Reply to Thread