Can t connect!! - Wireless

This is a discussion on Can t connect!! - Wireless ; I am installing a new adapter to a wireless network. The adapter cannot connect - what am i doing wrong or forgetting to do??...

  1. Can t connect!!

    I am installing a new adapter to a wireless network. The adapter cannot
    connect - what am i doing wrong or forgetting to do??

  2. Re: Can t connect!!

    Simon - how can you expect reasonable replies to your post without
    "reasonable" information. For example: Adaptor type; is the network already
    established; regarding " what am i doing wrong or forgetting to do??" Just
    what have you been doing? And so forth.

    "Simon" wrote in message
    >I am installing a new adapter to a wireless network. The adapter cannot
    > connect - what am i doing wrong or forgetting to do??

  3. RE: Can t connect!!

    I have fixed it now - thanks

    "Simon" wrote:

    > I am installing a new adapter to a wireless network. The adapter cannot
    > connect - what am i doing wrong or forgetting to do??

+ Reply to Thread