Can a Laptop be connected to a PC for data transfer - Wireless

This is a discussion on Can a Laptop be connected to a PC for data transfer - Wireless ; Hi, I was wondering if I can connect my Laptop to my PC via either data cable, or through Wireless Connection. I had tried with a eithernet cable and it didn't turn out so simple, so was wondering how it ...

  1. Can a Laptop be connected to a PC for data transfer

    Hi,

    I was wondering if I can connect my Laptop to my PC via either data cable,
    or through Wireless Connection.

    I had tried with a eithernet cable and it didn't turn out so simple, so was
    wondering how it was done.

    Any help would be most appreciated

    Ryan

  2. Re: Can a Laptop be connected to a PC for data transfer

    "Ryan" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I was wondering if I can connect my Laptop to my PC via either data cable,
    > or through Wireless Connection.
    >
    > I had tried with a eithernet cable and it didn't turn out so simple, so
    > was
    > wondering how it was done.
    >
    > Any help would be most appreciated
    >
    > Ryan

    You must use a crossover ethernet cable.
    Jim

  3. Re: Can a Laptop be connected to a PC for data transfer

    Hi
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/direct.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Ryan" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I was wondering if I can connect my Laptop to my PC via either data cable,
    > or through Wireless Connection.
    >
    > I had tried with a eithernet cable and it didn't turn out so simple, so
    > was
    > wondering how it was done.
    >
    > Any help would be most appreciated
    >
    > Ryan

  4. RE: Can a Laptop be connected to a PC for data transfer

    "Ryan" wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I was wondering if I can connect my Laptop to my PC via either data cable,
    > or through Wireless Connection.
    >
    > I had tried with a eithernet cable and it didn't turn out so simple, so was
    > wondering how it was done.

    Get a USB file transfer cable ( search on Google ).
    It is very simple and easy to use.

    --PA

+ Reply to Thread