how to connect two pc - Wireless

This is a discussion on how to connect two pc - Wireless ; hi, i want to know whether we can connect two pc with wireless lan card without access point,like we connect two pc with cross cables in ethernet thank you...

  1. how to connect two pc

    hi,
    i want to know whether we can connect two pc with wireless lan card
    without access point,like we connect two pc with cross cables in
    ethernet
    thank you

  2. Re: how to connect two pc

    Yes What you want is called an Ad-Hoc connection.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...02april08.mspx

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    no rights.

    "ramesh" wrote in message
    news:1170132240.468457.77440@p10g2000cwp.googlegro ups.com...
    > hi,
    > i want to know whether we can connect two pc with wireless lan card
    > without access point,like we connect two pc with cross cables in
    > ethernet
    > thank you

+ Reply to Thread