Wireless Network card - Wireless

This is a discussion on Wireless Network card - Wireless ; This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)...thats the erorr i get...I NEED HELP??...

  1. Wireless Network card

    This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code
    12)...thats the erorr i get...I NEED HELP??

  2. Re: Wireless Network card

    Hi
    In general, it might be bad Device Drivers (log to the Support site of the
    device and down load the latest drivers), or and, IRQ, Memory, and other
    conflicts with other hardware.
    You can get better help if you would specifically tell us what the device is
    (name and model).
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "N3llz" wrote in message
    > This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code
    > 12)...thats the erorr i get...I NEED HELP??

  3. Re: Wireless Network card

    yea umm the wireless device is the HAwkings TEchnology model HWC54d...ever
    since i connected to the internet via Ethernet...the device haven't been
    working...so any advice would help..thanks

    "Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote:

    > Hi
    > In general, it might be bad Device Drivers (log to the Support site of the
    > device and down load the latest drivers), or and, IRQ, Memory, and other
    > conflicts with other hardware.
    > You can get better help if you would specifically tell us what the device is
    > (name and model).
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >
    > "N3llz" wrote in message
    > > This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code
    > > 12)...thats the erorr i get...I NEED HELP??

  4. Re: Wireless Network card

    Hi

    I do not see a cause and effect in the statement, "since i connected to the
    internet via Ethernet...the device haven't been
    working".

    A computer can work with few Network cards,
    http://www.ezlan.net/example/dm_ok.jpg

    In any case, you have to find why it is not working now.

    Download the latest drivers,
    http://www.hawkingtech.com/support/d...33&ProdID=219#

    Look at the Device Manager and if there is a Wireless card ghost delete it.

    http://www.ezlan.net/faq#ghost

    Reinstall the Card. If the installation does not work, well repeat the
    process but temporarily disable the wired card in the device manger, device
    manager.

    If the hardware installed correctly configure the Metrics according to your
    preference, http://www.ezlan.net/metrics.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "N3llz" wrote in message
    > yea umm the wireless device is the HAwkings TEchnology model HWC54d...ever
    > since i connected to the internet via Ethernet...the device haven't been
    > working...so any advice would help..thanks
    >
    > "Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >> In general, it might be bad Device Drivers (log to the Support site of
    >> the
    >> device and down load the latest drivers), or and, IRQ, Memory, and other
    >> conflicts with other hardware.
    >> You can get better help if you would specifically tell us what the device
    >> is
    >> (name and model).
    >> Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >>
    >> "N3llz" wrote in message
    >> > This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code
    >> > 12)...thats the erorr i get...I NEED HELP??

  5. Re: Wireless Network card

    what i meant by since i connected to the net via ethernet..recently was the
    first time i used my ethernet card(actually using physically wires to connect
    instead of the wireless card) now since then i've had this conflict....

    "Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I do not see a cause and effect in the statement, "since i connected to the
    > internet via Ethernet...the device haven't been
    > working".
    >
    > A computer can work with few Network cards,
    > http://www.ezlan.net/example/dm_ok.jpg
    >
    > In any case, you have to find why it is not working now.
    >
    > Download the latest drivers,
    > http://www.hawkingtech.com/support/d...33&ProdID=219#
    >
    > Look at the Device Manager and if there is a Wireless card ghost delete it.
    >
    > http://www.ezlan.net/faq#ghost
    >
    > Reinstall the Card. If the installation does not work, well repeat the
    > process but temporarily disable the wired card in the device manger, device
    > manager.
    >
    > If the hardware installed correctly configure the Metrics according to your
    > preference, http://www.ezlan.net/metrics.html
    >
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >

    > "N3llz" wrote in message
    > > yea umm the wireless device is the HAwkings TEchnology model HWC54d...ever
    > > since i connected to the internet via Ethernet...the device haven't been
    > > working...so any advice would help..thanks
    > >
    > > "Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote:
    > >
    > >> Hi
    > >> In general, it might be bad Device Drivers (log to the Support site of
    > >> the
    > >> device and down load the latest drivers), or and, IRQ, Memory, and other
    > >> conflicts with other hardware.
    > >> You can get better help if you would specifically tell us what the device
    > >> is
    > >> (name and model).
    > >> Jack (MVP-Networking).
    > >>
    > >> "N3llz" wrote in message