Browser not working - Wireless

This is a discussion on Browser not working - Wireless ; I have a Linksys Wireless - G Broadband Router, I can get connected to my LAN, it shows excellent signal, but I cannot access the internet. I would like to know what I should do. Thank you...

  1. Browser not working

    I have a Linksys Wireless - G Broadband Router, I can get connected to
    my LAN, it shows excellent signal, but I cannot access the internet.
    I would like to know what I should do.
    Thank you

  2. Re: Browser not working

    wrote in message
    news:1170040284.236711.260830@p10g2000cwp.googlegr oups.com...
    >I have a Linksys Wireless - G Broadband Router, I can get connected to
    > my LAN, it shows excellent signal, but I cannot access the internet.
    > I would like to know what I should do.
    > Thank you

    Do you get any sort of error message? What browser are you using?

+ Reply to Thread