I have several wireless Access Points/routers.

I recently got a Linksys WAG300N modem/wireless router.

With my Toshiba Laptop (running MCE) and another Toshiba (running XP) this
appears as would be expected in the list of available networks and connects
up.

My HP desktop does not show it in the list of available network though it
lists all the others when they are powered as well as various neighbouring
wireless APs near my home. But it will connect to the WAG300N OK.

I have been through all the wireless network settings and can't see any
obvious differences between the PCs.

Has anyone any ideas why the desktop is not listing the WAG300N as an
available network?

Martin

--
JMB