Shared Folders - Wireless

This is a discussion on Shared Folders - Wireless ; I've used the home networking wizard to share a internet connection and share folders but it will only share one way, it used to share both ways. I've already tried the last resort and formatted both PC's and run the ...

  1. Shared Folders

    I've used the home networking wizard to share a internet connection and share
    folders but it will only share one way, it used to share both ways. I've
    already tried the last resort and formatted both PC's and run the network
    wizard on both PC's, any idea's ?

  2. Re: Shared Folders

    Hi
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    If nothing on the page above helps, the "last resort" is.
    Adding NetBEUI as Sharing Protocol in WinXP:
    http://www.ezlan.net/netbeui.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "John" wrote in message
    > I've used the home networking wizard to share a internet connection and
    > share
    > folders but it will only share one way, it used to share both ways. I've
    > already tried the last resort and formatted both PC's and run the network
    > wizard on both PC's, any idea's ?

+ Reply to Thread