my wireless network don't work - Wireless

This is a discussion on my wireless network don't work - Wireless ; when i want to use my wireless conection, windows XP give that message: "Windows cannot configure this wireless connection If you have enabled another program to manage this wireless connection, use that software. If you want windows to configure this ...

  1. my wireless network don't work

    when i want to use my wireless conection, windows XP give that message:
    "Windows cannot configure this wireless connection
    If you have enabled another program to manage this wireless connection, use
    that software.
    If you want windows to configure this wireless conection, start the wireless
    zero configuration(WZC)service. for information about starting the wzc
    service, see article 871122 in the Microsoft Knowledge base on the
    Micosoft.com web site."
    Please help me, i have another laptop in same router and work perfectly.

  2. Re: my wireless network don't work

    Hi
    In many cases when the Wireless is installed on a computer, it installs a
    Wireless utility provided by the manufacturer of the Wireless card. The
    Wireless cannot work correctly with two utilities tying to control it (the
    original and WZC).
    If this is the case on your computer, and you want to use Windows WZC you
    have to disable the original Wireless application.
    May be this can help too.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "luis" wrote in message
    > when i want to use my wireless conection, windows XP give that message:
    > "Windows cannot configure this wireless connection
    > If you have enabled another program to manage this wireless connection,
    > use
    > that software.
    > If you want windows to configure this wireless conection, start the
    > wireless
    > zero configuration(WZC)service. for information about starting the wzc
    > service, see article 871122 in the Microsoft Knowledge base on the
    > Micosoft.com web site."
    > Please help me, i have another laptop in same router and work perfectly.

+ Reply to Thread