I have a wireless home network that includes a HP 785 with connected Brother
printer and a Gateway 5220 with a connected HP932 printer. On both computers
there are several file folders that are shared and both printers are
"shared". The shared folders are accessible from either computer. The
shared HP932 printer is accessible on both computers but the "shared" Brother
printer is accessible only from the HP 785 to which it is attached.

What do I need to do to make the Brother printer accessible on the network?