RE: Bluetooth Devices doens't show up in control panel - Wireless

This is a discussion on RE: Bluetooth Devices doens't show up in control panel - Wireless ; Did you ever fix your problem? I have the same problem (I cannot locate Bluetooth in Control panel anywhere in XP Pro nor in SP2 updates) as you did and what is really confusing is that Microsoft's own help for ...

  1. RE: Bluetooth Devices doens't show up in control panel

    Did you ever fix your problem? I have the same problem (I cannot locate
    Bluetooth in Control panel anywhere in XP Pro nor in SP2 updates) as you did
    and what is really confusing is that Microsoft's own help for XP Prof
    references Bluetooth setup and usign Control panel to configure Bluetooth
    compatability with XP and setting your PC to search for active blue tooth
    devices.... this all sounds nice but how do I install this software?? DO you
    have any idea?

    "Coolie C" wrote:

    > I have a Dell Latitude 820 and im trying to add my bluetooth mobile phone to
    > my bluetooth devices but unfortuantely the help section tells me to go to
    > Control Panel>Bluetooth Devices but Bluetooth Devices does not exist under
    > the Control Panel, or anywhere else. I know I have bluetooth because of the
    > stupid bluetooth light that is always on.

  2. RE: Bluetooth Devices doens't show up in control panel

    No, actually I have never fixed this problem, nor have I found any support or
    help without actually going direct a service rep. I might manage to work up
    the courage to subject myself to tech support, and if I do I will let you
    know what I find.

    "bobpyle4@hotmail.com" wrote:

    > Did you ever fix your problem? I have the same problem (I cannot locate
    > Bluetooth in Control panel anywhere in XP Pro nor in SP2 updates) as you did
    > and what is really confusing is that Microsoft's own help for XP Prof
    > references Bluetooth setup and usign Control panel to configure Bluetooth
    > compatability with XP and setting your PC to search for active blue tooth
    > devices.... this all sounds nice but how do I install this software?? DO you
    > have any idea?
    >
    > "Coolie C" wrote:
    >
    > > I have a Dell Latitude 820 and im trying to add my bluetooth mobile phone to
    > > my bluetooth devices but unfortuantely the help section tells me to go to
    > > Control Panel>Bluetooth Devices but Bluetooth Devices does not exist under
    > > the Control Panel, or anywhere else. I know I have bluetooth because of the
    > > stupid bluetooth light that is always on.

+ Reply to Thread